RECIPES and STORIES about those recipes WANTED NOW – send in soon – DON’T MISS OUT
We are creating a King Eddies cookbook – Bun in the Oven – Recipes and Stories from our King Eddies Family – and we would dearly love to have contributions from our King Eddies family. Money raised will be used for Alumni initiatives which support KEMH staff and preservation of our shared history.
One of those initiatives is the KEMH Alumni Perpetual Edith Cowan Award which will celebrate Edith Cowan’s work in helping to establish our hospital. Each year an amount will be awarded for conference attendance/further study that supports and enables excellence in care to women, their infants, and families. All current staff of the Women and Newborn Health Service will be eligible to apply for the award.
Submitting a recipe is easy.
Please read the steps and notes below before you begin:
- Choose a recipe you’d like to share
- Choose a high-resolution image if uploading a photo (min 1MB max 4MB)
- Click this link to make your submission
- Reserve your copy of this limited edition cookbook by pre-ordering using the pre-order form under RECENT POSTS on this website.
- Submit your recipes NOW before it is too late!
- There will be one print run only – ready for Christmas.
- If the above link is not working, cut and paste this address into your search engine address field https://form.jotform.com/212168674262862
- If you have any questions, please email KEMH.Alumni@outlook.com